CPD Porthmadog FC
Noddwyd gan / Sponsored by Cymru1.net
Uwchgynghrair Cymru / Welsh Premier

Gartref / Home
Newyddion / News
Gemau / Fixtures
Canlyniadau / Results
Adroddiadau / Reports
Lluniau / Photos
Chwaraewyr / Players
Hanes / History
Cyfeiriadau / Directions
Siop / Shop
Archifau / Archive
Rheolwr / Manager
Trafod / Discussion
Erthyglau / Articles
Cysylltiadau / Links
| Cei Conah's Quay (a) | Trallwng / Welshpool (a) | Caerfyrddin / Carmarthen (a) | Trallwng / Welshpool (a) |
| Afan Lido (a) | Bangor (a) | Trallwng / Welshpool (a) |
Welsh Premier (J.T.Hughes, Mitsubishi)  -Saturday, September 6th

Porthmadog .... 3        Welshpool Town .... 0
Emrys Williams 33
Mark Williams 37
Lee Webber 65

Compared with the tension and excitement of the midweek League Cup clash at
Farrar Road this today's game served up a more ordinary fayre with both
sides finding control a problem on a hard ground with a swirling wind. These
two teams were facing each other for the third time barely a month into the
new season. If it had been Port's policy to target games as 'must get three
points' games, this would have been one of them especially after the two
wins in the League Cup. Port had the better of the early play and after 14
mins Mark Williams tested Brown with a useful header following a Carl Owen
break on the left. At the other end McGuigan was called into action to save
well from Rogers. In fact after 21 mins, and against the run of play, the
visitors could well have gone ahead when Rogers almost caught out a
dithering Port defence. Eventually the ball bobbling around the box was

The home side responded with several dangerous attacks with first Alan
Morgan's useful corner being cleared under pressure and a good run down the
left and cross by Caughter coming to nothing. Then after 33 mins came the
opening goal, when Alan Morgan's left wing corner reached Gareth Parry who
sent a well directed header back across goal for Emrys Williams to head past
Brown and record his first goal since his return to the Traeth. Only four
minutes later the home side had doubled their lead when Mark Williams, on
his league debut for Port, took advantage of another dangerous cross by
Gareth Caughter to beat the keeper from close range. Port  seemed to relax
after going into a two goal lead and twice poor defence could have allowed
Welshpool back into the game once when Courtney's hurried shot went straight
at McGuigan and then in a comedy of errors John Gwynfor and then Lee Webber
had to clear off the line. At half-time the home side retained their two
goal advantage.

The second half saw Port in full control and from the kick-off Carl Owen was
just off target. Soon Webber came close with a header from an Alan Morgan
cross. On 56 mins Brown needed to be at his best to keep out a Carl Owen
effort following a good through ball by Emrys Williams. Surprisingly it took
until the 65 minute for the home side to add to their goal tally and it came
from a Lee Webber header, following an accurate Alan Morgan corner. This
proved to be the end of the scoring although Port's dominance suggested that
there were more goals on the way. Alan Morgan almost caught out Brown with a
cleverly floated ball which almost crept under the bar while Carl Owen on a
run to the right of the box shot across the face of the goal.

Welshpool, although forced to defend for long periods, did come close on a
few occasions. McGuigan made a fine diving save at the foot of the post to
keep out the dangerous Steve Rogers and the keeper again did well keeping
hold of Gary Evans' well struck free-kick from 20yds.

A victory which brings the points tally up to nine and a league record of
three wins in four games and two wins and a draw in league cup games - which
represents an excellent start at Welsh Premier level.

Port: McGuigan, John G. Jones, Danny Hughes(capt), Lee Webber, Campbell
Harrison, Alan Morgan(Tony Williams), Gareth Parry, Emrys Williams(Andy
Wagstaffe), Gareth Caughter, Mark Williams(Steve Pugh), Carl Owen.

Welshpool: Brown, Mark Thomas, Lee Davies(Rob Cookson), Paul Ingram, Matt
Stevenson, Geraint Windsor, Mark Roberts( Gareth Jones), Gary Evans, Steve
Rogers, Chris Roberts, Christain Courtney.
Subs not used: Ian Jones, Wil Pritchard, Sam Jones.

Gareth Williams.

Loosemores of Cardiff Challenge Cup - Rd. 1, 3/09/03.

Bangor City ..... 1        Porthmadog .... 1
Huw Griffiths 89           Tony Williams 40

Port took another massive step forward in their quest to establish their
Welsh Premier credentials against last year's beaten finalist -in this first
leg game at Farrar Road. They came within minutes of snatching an unlikely
victory as Bangor only managed a scrambled equaliser, thanks to Peter Hoy,
with the seconds ticking away on referee GM Davies' watch.

The home side opened well and as early as the fourth minute Port keeper
Gerard McGuigan was in action saving well from a Gary Roberts corner on the
right. With Bangor piling on the early pressure chances came and twice in
the first ten mins Ross Jeffries came close and later Paul Gedman had a shot
blocked for a corner. This corner was cleared under pressure with McGuigan
needing a second bite of the cherry. On 21 mins it needed a timely Danny
Hughes to halt Gedman again.

Gradually Port weathered this early onslaught and after 35 mins set up their
best move of the game so far with Gareth Parry setting up Tony Williams who
played the ball inside to Alan Morgan whose shot was blocked by Eifion
Jones. Almost immediately Bangor retaliated when Gareth Williams shot over
from 10 yds after a good break down the right. Port were now giving as much
as they were receiving and Carl Owen fastened on to Ritchie Owen's throw on
the left and raced on through the middle and with a fine low shot from 20
yds brought a full stretch diving save from Priestly near the foot of  his
right hand post. With 40 mins gone the visitors took the lead when Ritchie
Owen's free kick from the left, after Carl Owen had been brought down, was
headed goalwards by Lee Webber. Priestley
managed to palm the ball away but only into the path of Tony Williams who
took full advantage and drove low into the net. Despite their early pressure
Bangor found themselves a behind at the interval.

The early stages of the second period saw chances at either end. Bangor
conceded an early corner under pressure from Emrys Williams and Carl Owen.
At the Port end a Gedman effort struck the bar and McGuigan produced another
fine save to keep out Hoy's powerful shot as he followed up. After 53 mins
Tony Williams and Carl Owen combined well and it needed a good Priestley
save at the near post to keep them out. Opportunities continued at both
ends. With 76 mins gone Goodall's cross for Bangor was headed narrowly wide
by the dangerous Gedman whilst a minute later Carl Owen, for Port was pulled
down on the edge of the box. Alan Morgan drove a powerful free kick across
the face of the goal and fortunately for Bangor the vital finishing touch
was not forthcoming.

Bangor now brought on Lee Hunt and Owain Tudur Jones and this was the signal
for a final aerial assault on the Port goal. Danny Hughes and Lee Webber
were outstanding for the visitors throughout and when it appeared that they
had led a succesful final rearguard action for once the floodgates opened.
Much to the relief of their supporters Huw Griffiths scrambled an equaliser.

Galling though it may be to concede such a late equaliser Port will be more
than happy with their evening's work.

Bangor: Priestley, Hoy, Goodall, Eifion Jones, Gareth Williams, Ingram,
Burgess, Jeffries, Gedman, Ricky Evans, Gary Roberts.
Subs: Huw Griffiths, Lee Hunt, Owain Tudur Jones.

Port: McGuigan, John G. Jones, Danny Hughes, Lee Webber, Ritchie Owen, Alan
Morgan, Emrys Williams, Gareth Parry, Gareth Caughter (Andy Wagstaffe), Carl
Owen, Tony Williams (Cambell Harrison)
Sub not used: Dylan Jones.

Gareth Williams

Lluniau o'r Gem \ Pictures of the game.
Welsh Premier League (J.T.Hughes, Mitsubishi), Saturday, August 30th.

Afan Lido ..... 1        Porthmadog ...... 0
Kevin Bartley 6

This game was decided by a  goal scored in only the sixth minute of the
game. The experienced Kevin Bartley found space in the Porthmadog half and
capitalised on a through ball, which came as the visitors overcommitted
themselves in midfield, and ran on unopposed to beat McGuigan with a low
shot. This setback was a disappointment for the visitors who had started the
season with four straight League and League Cup victories.

Things had not gone well for Port in the build up to this game as they were
without their leading scorer, Carl Owen with 3 goals to his name in the
league already, and in addition the most likely replacements, Steve Pugh and
newcomer Marc Williams, were also unavailable. Manager Viv Williams was
therefore forced to play central defender Lee Webber up front in order to
provide greater strength and aerial power. Dafydd Evans was also unavailable
due to an injury sustained at Welshpool during mid-week. Port included two
teenagers, Dylan Jones and Barrie Evans, on the bench. Port's tale of woe
was still not complete, for shortly before half-time they lost the services
of their influential skipper, Mike Foster, who was taken to hospital for
x-ray to an injured foot -when his studs seemed to hold in the turf.

For all this Port started brightly enough and, even after their early
setback, they still had the better of the game with some well constructed
passing movements but failed to make that penetrating final pass to create a
clear cut opening. Lido on the other hand played throughout like an away
team relying mainly on counter attacks initiated by Walters and McCreesh and
on defensive strong men Paul Evans and Holmes. The closest the visitors came
to scoring in the opening half came after 32 mins when Webber broke on the
left and crossed to the near post where Tony Williams just failed to get a
clean header when under pressure from Lido keeper Brian Thomas. Lido relying
mainly on counter attacks came closest to extending their lead when Walters
made a powerful run from midfield after 44 mins to set up Bartley whose shot
flew narrowly over the bar.

The second-half was more or less a re-run of the first with Port making most
of the running but failing to open up the home defence. Alan Morgan came
close with an early free-kick but on the hour it appeared that the visitors
had managed the break, which their football deserved. Again Alan Morgan was
the provider with a well placed free-kick from the left for Lee Webber,
making contact at full stretch and heading goalwards but Lido were saved by
a spectacular Holmes clearance right under the home bar. This apart, the
nearest the visitors came to snatching an equaliser came when Ritchie Owen
blazed wide after a good build up involving  Webber and Tony Williams and
late on Webber headed a Ritchie Owen cross wide of the mark. The home side's
attacks in the second period were few but a defensive muddle gave Karl Lewis
an opening and later it needed a perfectly executed Danny Hughes tackle in
the Port box to keep out Walters.

Port's early season unbeaten run is over but they will take no little
consolation from the fact that they have, once again, been able to compete
at this level  and against a side which was strong enough quailfy for this
season's Premier Cup. During the final stages of the game Port's excellent
fitness was once more apparent as they strove for the equaliser.

Port; Gerard McGuigan, John G. Jones, Emrys Williams, Danny Hughes, Mike
Foster( Campbell Harrison), Alan Morgan, Gareth Parry, Ritchie Owen, gareth
Caughter, Tony Williams(Dylan Jones), Lee Webber.
Sub not used: Barrie Evans

Afan Lido: Brian Thomas, Leigh Shrimpton, Karl Lewis, Paul Evans, Phil
Holmes, Andrew Rickard, Sacha Walters, Liam McCreesh, Kevin Bartley, shaun
O'Leary, John Felton.
Subs: Greg Hurley, Craig Martin, Steve Osbourne, Richard Ryan.

Gareth Williams

Lluniau o'r Gem \ Pictures of the game.
Trallwng / Welshpool ... 0   Porthmadog ... 1
                             Gareth Caughter 26'

Porthmadog put in a workmanlike performance at Maesydre on Tuesday to 
ease into the first round proper of the League Cup. The all important 
goal arrived in the 26th minute when Gareth Caughter picked the ball in 
midfield, advanced goalwards and 35 yards out fired a low drive which 
bounced awkwardly in front of the diving Scott Brown in the Welshpool 
goal. However it was Welshpool who made the brighter start. After only 2 
minutes dangerman Christian Courtney broke into the box on the right and 
his square pass found Gareth Windsor but under pressure from John Jones 
he could only scoop his effort over the bar from 6 yards. Courtney again 
pounced on some loose Porthmadog defending after 15 minutes. This time 
he went for goal himself and McGuigan saved well with Jones clearing the 
loose ball from under the Porthmadog bar. It was 18 minutes before 
Porthmadog created a worthwhile chance. Good play by Carl Owen and 
Caughter on the right and Caughter's cross was met by Richie Owen who's 
header flew over the bar. Four minutes after opening the scoring 
Caughter almost doubled the advantage when he was on the end of a Tony 
Williams cross but his shot on the half volley flew over the bar. 
Porthmadog had a let off after 39 minutes when Rob Cookson fired against 
the right hand post from 20 yards.

The second half opened brightly but petered out badly. Welshpool were 
awarded a freekick 5 yards outside the Porthmadog box but Cookson's shot 
was well saved by McGuigan. He kicked the ball down field finding Carl 
Owen in space, he sped past a Welshpool defender but his shot was well 
saved by Brown, Tony Williams pounced on the rebound, but with the goal 
at his mercy Joel Kinsey charged his effort down. Welshpool were denied 
again by McGuigan after 54 minutes after Rogers set up Courtney. Three 
minutes later Caughter released Carl Owen but his effort with only the 
keeper to beat flew wide of the right hand post. After this the game 
died a death with chances few and far between, Welshpool had the better 
of possession but could not find a way through a resolute Porthmadog 
defence. Porthmadog will now travel to Bangor City next Tuesday night in 
the first round proper.

Teams: Porthmadog - McGuigan, JG Jones, Foster (c), Parry, Webber, Evans 
(Morgan), Emrys Williams, Caughter, Tony Williams (Harrison), Carl Owen, 
Richie Owen. Sub not used Mark Williams

Welshpool - Scott Brown, Mark Thomas, Lee Davies, Paul Ingram, Mathew 
Stevenson, Joel Kinsey, Rob Cookson, Geraint Windsor, Steve Rogers, 
Chris Roberts, Christian Courtney. Subs Stuart Loughnane, Geraint Jones, 
Mark Roberts and Sam Jones

Gerallt Owen.

Lluniau o'r Gem \ Pictures of the game.
Welsh Premier League -Saturday, August 23rd.

Porthmadog ... 3        Carmarthen Town .... 1

Port maintained their good start to the season thanks to an excellent
second-half performance which once again suggests that Viv Williams' team
will be able to compete at this level. The home side were well aware that
they faced a testing time against an experienced and strengthened Carmarthen
Town. After a quiet start Port began to threaten with Carl Owen the
dangerman -a fact that had been noted by Tomi Morgan during his spying
mission during midweek, judging by the fact that two defenders were usually
detailed to keep an eye on him. This did little to diminish his threat and
in the 17th min he broke on the right and cut the ball back for Gareth Parry
but his shot lacked power and and Pennock saved easily. A minute later and
Alun Morgan, Carl Owen and Dafydd Evans combined well and the latter saw his
shot scrape narrowly over the bar.

The closest the visitors came was on 20 mins as a  result of a free-kick on
the left of the box by Anthony Wright but Andrew York's header flew wide at
the far post. Two minutes later and the best chance of the game, so far, saw
Gareth Caughter rise unopposed to head Mike Foster's perfect cross inches
wide of the visitors' upright. Carmarthen for all their neat controlled play
had rarely threatened to score but on 32 mins poor defensive work from a
corner allowed Gavin Allen a second bite at the cherry and he tapped the
ball past McGuigan from close range. This goal changed the pattern for the
remainder of the first half with the visitors in control for the only period
in the game. They failed to increase their lead and just before the interval
Carl Owen for Port threatened again on the left slipping past two defenders
but his shot was blocked for a corner.

The decisive moment of the game proved to be the 51st when Viv Williams made
two match changing substitutions. Tony Williams came on to give the attack
the width it had lacked, Lee Webber to improve the aerial power at the back
and Emrys Williams moved to give the midfield more bite. Ritchie Owen
responded with a good effort from the edge of the box while first Gavin
Allen, for the visitors  tested McGuigan with a good low shot and then Dale
Price struck the bar following a corner.

That was virtually the last time that Carmarthen really threatened for in
the 73 min Gareth Caughter broke on the right and crossed for Carl Owen to
rise unchallenged and nod the ball past Pennock to level the score.Port were
now very much in charge and a four man move ended with Carl Owen's shot
being diverted for a corner. The pressure continued to mount and a Gareth
Caughter shot took riccochet off Marc Jones for another corner. It was from
an 82nd minute corner that Port went ahead with Lee Webber rising at the
back post to head Mike Foster's excellent corner past Pennock. The game was
made safe in the 89th minute when Gareth Caughter broke from midfield and
supplied Tony Williams on the right. The winger broke forward and Carl Owen
once again outjumped the experienced defensive pairing of Aneurin Thomas and
Andrew York to head home the well placed cross.

With the job completed man of the match Carl Owen was withdrawn and walked
off to a warm reception from a good sized crowd.

Port: Gerard McGuigan, John G. Jones, Danny Hughes, Emrys Williams, Mike
Foster(capt), Alun Morgan(Tony Williams), Dafydd Evans, Gareth Parry(Lee
Webber), Ritchie Owen, Gareth Caughter, Carl Owen(Andy Wagstaffe).

Carmarthen: Tony Pennock, David Barnhouse, Marc Jones, Aneurin Thomas,
Andrew York, Dale Price, Anthony Wright, Dean Rossiter, Nicky Burke, Gavin
Allen, David Moss.
Subs: Steffan Davies, Paul Reid, Owen Thomas, Shaun Chapple.

Gareth Williams.

Lluniau o'r Gem \ Pictures of the game.
Welsh Premier League Cup Preliminary Round First leg. - Tuesday, August23rd

Porthmadog ..... 1        Welshpool Town ...... 0
Steve Pugh 52

As these two old Cymru Alliance rivals met in this preliminary round match,
it was difficult not to note the contrasting treatment meted out to the two
sides by the Welsh football authorities when faced with relegation. Port
were unceremoniously dumped out of the league, in 1998, when they finished
fourth from bottom, whilst last season Welshpool finished next to bottom but
survived when the authorities smiled benevolently upon them. On the night
Port dominated territorially and the possession but they failed to open up a
tight Welshpool defence,on all but afew occasions, with Kinsey, Stevenson
and the experienced Wilding  outstanding.

Scott Brown, the visitors keeper, was soon in action and saved well under
pressure from Gareth Caughter following a Mike Foster cross. Carl Owen was a
constant threat to the Welshpool defence as he ran intelligently taking
advantage, especially, of some dangerous through balls from former Tranmere
regular Alan Morgan.The best early chance however fell to Ritchie Owen,
after 17 mins, following good work by Gareth Caughter, but he saw his shot
run across the face of the goal and go narrowly wide. Four minutes later
Alun Morgan sent a clever lob into the box and Carl Owen's good run was
blocked by Wilding. Gareth Caughter then broke on the right, after 37 mins,
but his cross to the far post was  headed narrowly wide of the post by
Gareth Parry.

Towards the end of the half  Welshpool took their turn to threaten, when
Courtney broke on the right before cutting into the box past Morgan and
Foster but his powerful shot was well saved by McGuigan. Just before half
time  Steve Rogers took advantage of poor defence to set-up Cookson, on the
left, but the finish ran tamely past the post.

Port introduced Pugh at the start of the second period instead of dangerman
Carl Owen who was withdrawn with a dead leg. The home side now upped the
pace and Pugh freed Caughter on the right and his shot from a narrow angle
brought a fine save from Brown at the expense of a corner. A minute later
and Ritchie Owen braking from midfield forced Brown into another fine save.
It now looked that Port must open the scoring and when the goal came it came
in an unlikely way. After 52 mins a good Port move culminated in a high John
Gwynfor cross which Brown seemed to have covered but instead dropped and
Pugh, following up, just managed to head into the empty net. Though it was a
rather scrappy goal it was no more than the home side deserved.

Pugh could have increased the lead after 65 mins when he hit a first time
effort which was brilliantly touched over the bar by Brown. Pugh again after
82 mins almost took advantage of a good Dafydd Evans through ball and held
off a Wilding challenge but Brown again foiled the Port sub. Welshpool
relied mainly on counterattacks and from one of these Rogers shot wide when
well placed. In the closing stages however Welshpool applied the pressure
and forced Port on to the back foot. The home side having withdrawn Carl
Owen, Caughter and Tony Williams were overloaded with defenders and found
difficulty in breaking out of their own half. Had Welshpool scraped an
equaliser at this stage it would have been more than they deserved.

Port go into next Tuesday with a slender one goal lead so the game is very
much alive.

Port: G McGuigan, M Foster, D Hughes, E Williams, J G Jones, A Morgan, G
Parry, R Owen, G Caughter (D Evans), C Owen (S. Pugh), T Williams (A

Sub not used: D Davies.

Welshpool: S Brown, M Stevenson, G Winsor, R Cookson, P Wilding, J Kinsey, L
Davies, M Thomas (G Jones), S Rogers, C Roberts, C Courtney.

Subs not used: S Loughnane, W Pritchard, D Bowen.

Att: 192.

Gareth Williams.

Lluniau o'r Gem \ Pictures of the game.
Cei Cona / Conah's Quay...........1 Porthmadog.............3
Mutton 60.                          J Jones 58.
                                    R Owen 69.
                                    C Owen 74

It was a step into the unknown today for Port as they felt their way back
into Welsh Premier football after an absence of 5 years. An away trip to
Connah's Quay wasn't the easiest start the fixture computer could have come
up with, as Conah's Quay have proven themselves to be one of the most
consistent sides in top flight Welsh football over the years. However it was
soon clear that last year's runaway Cymru Alliance winners would be far from
out of their depth against the team who finished 5th in the Welsh Premier
last season. Port started the game with much the same eleven that featured
for the most part of last season, with new arrivals Emrys Williams and Alun
Morgan having to work for their places in the team.

The first half was a very quiet affair, with both sides creating a few
chances each without really taking control of the proceedings. Port put much
of the emphasis on through balls to Carl Owen. His best chance came on 26
minutes after receiving the through ball from Gareth Caughter, but his shot
didn't really put much pressure on David Walsh in the Nomads' goal. However,
it was the hosts that probably had the best chances of the first half with
Stuart Rain missing the target on 16 minutes and Tommy Mutton putting his
strike over the bar after receiving a good ball from the right by Paul
Mazzarella on 34 minutes. Port's best opportunity arrived following a free
kick on the stroke of half time by Mike Foster. The ball came back towards
Gareth Caughter whose long range effort wasn't far off target. This was an
encouraging half for Port who could now play with a bit more confidence
knowing they could hold their own at the higher level.

You often hear about games of two halves, well this was a fine example with
a far greater degree of excitement. Port started confidently, putting
pressure on their hosts from the off and took the lead on 13 minutes through
John G. Jones - he doesn't score often but when it happens it's worth
waiting for! The build up to the goal started with Carl Owen forcing a
corner on the left that was taken by Dafydd Evans. The ball was partially
cleared by Connah's Quay, but only as far as Jones who turned to rocket a
left footer from 25 yards and open Port's Welsh Premier account. This goal
seemed to spur the Nomads back into action, with Port being put on the back
foot a little. Indeed the equaliser was only two minutes away courtesy of
Tommy Mutton following a free kick on the side of the visitors' penalty
area. Gareth Owen's free kick was deflected away and the return shot was
brilliantly stopped by Gerard McGuigan, but he failed to hold on to the
ball, and there was no stopping Mutton from close range. This was followed
by two further free kicks for the hosts in close proximity to McGuigan's
goal, both leadinging to scoring opportunities as Stuart Rain was
given a free header and Andy Griffiths' effort denied by the bar.

All credit to Port, who managed to keep their composure and soon got on top
of things. After 69 mins their lead was restored after a superb cross from
sub, and ex-Tranmere midfielder, Alun Morgan. His dipping right wing cross
was met by Richard Owen on the far post to leave David Walsh with no chance.
Port knew they needed another goal to settle their nerves and mark their
return to the top flight with a win and they only had to wait 5 more minutes
for Carl Owen to oblige with a solo run into the Connah's Quay area leaving
him with only Walsh to beat. He made no mistake as he shot low into the back
of the net and making Port's victory all but secure. Port then brought Emrys
Williams to replace the attacking Gareth Caughter and tried to close things
down for the last 16 minutes. However, they did have one chance to extend
their lead through Gareth Parry after an Alun Morgan free kick. In the final
minute Jon Kenworthy broke into the Port box but was dispossessed by Mike
Foster to keep Port's two goal lead intact. A brilliant result for the Welsh
Premier new boys, but Viv Williams and Osian Roberts will know that it's
early days yet.

Port: G McGuigan, J G Jones, M Foster, D Evans, L Webber, D Hughes, G Parry,
G Caughter (E Williams), R Owen, C Owen, T Willaims (A Morgan).
Sub not used: A Wagstaffe.

C. Quay: D Walsh, S Hopkins, D Tuft, C Lawton, G Horan, P Mazzarella (R
Chesters), A Griffiths, T Mutton, S Rain, J Kenworthy, G Owen.
Subs not used: M Ingram, S Terry.

Iwan Gareth.


Cysylltwch ‚ ni / Contact us