CPD Porthmadog FC
Cynghrair Undebol Huws Gray Alliance League

 Gartref / Home  Newyddion / News  Gemau / Fixtures  Canlyniadau / Results  Adroddiadau / Reports  Lluniau / Photos  Chwaraewyr / Players  Hanes / History  Cyfeiriadau / Directions  Siop / Shop  Archifau / Archive  Y Tabl / The Table  Trafod / Discussion  Academi / Academy  Ystadegau / Statistics  Erthyglau / Articles  Cysylltiadau / Links
| Penrhyncoch (a) | Prestatyn (h) | Bangor (a) | Flint (a) | Rhyl (a) | Buckley (a)

Huws Gray Alliance -Saturday, 08 September 2018

Buckley Town ...................... 2
Adam Eden 54’
Aled Bellis 74’(p)

CPD Porthmadog................. 1
Dan Dascalu 69’

To say that this was a disappointing afternoon for Port is very much an under statement. This was a game where they hardly got up to speed all afternoon. The goalless first half had little in the way of goalmouth incident with both keepers vey much under employed. The game sparked into life when Adam Eden fired Buckley ahead. The introduction of Jay Gibbs on the hour mark signalled something of a revival for Port and a rare highlight came when Dan Dascalu scored his first goal since joining the club. But despite threatening to turn th game around Port’s revival was shortlived as Adam Bellis converted a penalty to restore Buckley’s advantage which they held to the end.

The game started as a midfield battle with neither side getting the upper hand and that set the tone for the remainder of a half which did not bring supporters of either team to the edge of their seats. On both sides of the pitch it was the left wingers who posed the greatest threats and if the game was to spark into life it would most likely come from Adam Eden for Buckley or Sion Edwards for Port. That was indeed how it turned out with Adam Eden on 13 mins crossing well to the back post for Aron Williams whose shot was well saved by keeper Paul Pritchard. Then when Tinsley for Buckley came close at the near post it was Sion Edwards who responded for Port on 18 mins. He chased a long ball from the back but, under pressure, he lifted his shot narrowly over the bar. Then there was a further threat from Buckley it required another good Paul Pritchard save to keep out Eden cutting in from the left. The nearest Port came to finding the net came via a Sion Edwards corner but keeper Joe Mararuk kept out a close range effort from Dale Davies. The half ended with Adam Eden sending a low ball across the face of goal with no final touch applied. 0-0 at the interval.

Less than 10 minutes into the second half and the home side were ahead and it was little surprise that Adan Eden was the scorer. His exchange of passes with Shaun Tinsley created the opportunity and Eden’s angled shot found the net. The introduction of Jay Gibbs gave Port a better grip in midfield. A heading chance for Gruff John came from Dale Davies’ cross and Sion Edwards fired over the bar. Port at last were getting a better handle on things and when Ifan Emlyn’s cross came in from the right Jay Gibbs was only narrowly off target with a back post header. Dan Dascalu then raised the travelling support’s hopes with a well taken equaliser. The former Llanuwchllyn midfielder broke from deep and then suprised everyone when he fired from 20 yards and his well placed low shot nestled in the corner of the net. But Port’s revival hopes were soon shattered when the Globe Way club won a free kick on the left which was crossed to the back post where referee James Walker spotted an infringment by Ryan Taylor and pointed to the spot. Aled Bellis beat Paul Pritchard with a confident penalty and Port were once more chasing the game. Following this setback Iwan Lewis, who has arguably been Port’s best player this season, was introduced. A good opporunity to equalise came via Gruff John’s right wing cross but Sion Edwards’ header was off target. Port continued to push forward but the goal refused to come. Jay Gibbs drove a free kick into the wall, Dale Davies headed over the bar and Sion Edwards’ shot was too high. In this period also Paul Pritchard had to pull off another good near post save and inevitably it was from Adam Eden. At the end- disappointment for Port and three points for Buckley Town.

The only consolation perhaps for Port comes from the fact that, despite losing, the table now reads unbeaten Airbus at the top with Flint on 11 points in 2nd place followed by Bangor, Rhyl, Conwy, Porthmadog and Penrhyncoch all on 10 points. The league is now so competitive that surprise results are becoming the norm and no longer provide a shock. But Port’s current run of form is a distinct worry with just one point coming from the last nine available. This form, following three straight wins, conceding just one goal, is all the more surprising. Next week its the second half of the double header with Buckley but this time at the Traeth and it will be a Huws Gray Cup tie.

PORTHMADOG: Paul Pritchard, Gruff J Williams, Iddon Price, Josh Banks, Ryan Taylor. Warren Duckett (Jay Gibbs 60’), Ifan Emlyn, Dan Dascalu (Iwan Lewis 75’), Shaun Cavanagh (Rob evasn 63??, Dale Davies, Sion Edwards, Unused sub: Joe Chaplin. Yellow: Ryan Taylor 74’. Jay Gibbs 87’.

BUCKLEY: Joe Mararuk, Luke Douglas, Chris Roberts (Mullarkey 87’), Phil Molyneux, Callum Humphries, Luke Blizzard, Aron Williams Dan Moore), Aled Bellis, Shaun Tinsley, Jake Roberts, Adam Eden. Subs: Chris Hibbert, Ryan Jones, Joe; Moore, . yellow:Aron Williams.

Referee: James Walker (Flint)
Attendance: 170.

Gareth Williams
Huws Gray Alliance Saturday 1st September 2018

Match Sponsor: Ffestiniog and Snowdonia Highland Railway Shop

CPD Porthmadog................. 1
Gruff John Williams 64’

Rhyl FC................................. 3
Mike Pritchard 4’
Max Peate 55’
Gareth Partridge 81’

Port went down to their first defeat of the season as the visitors Rhyl took all three points for a deserved victory. They got off to a flying start as Port conceded early as they did at Flint last week. Once again they faced an uphill task and it was Rhyl who held the upper hand for the rest of the half. Port raised their perfrmance after the interval but received a further setback when the visitors went further ahead froma Max Peate header. Port gained a lifeline when Gruff John reducesd the arrears but it was Rhyl’s day and a further goal 9 minutes from time sealed Port’s fate. To add to Port’s woes they lost forward Julian Williams, with a suspected broken collar-bone, just 20 minutes into the game.

Rhyl started the game strongly and, with the game a mere 4 minutes old, a well worked move put them ahead. A ball down the right found James Murphy’s well timed forward burst and the winger’s low cross to the far post was touched in from close range by the onrushing Mike Pritchard. Port responded well to going one down and Rory Crowther needed a good save to keep out Julian Williams’ angled effort. But Rhyl had opportunities to increase their advantage as they stretched Port with their pace and denied them space and time closing down quickly. On 17 minutes Murphy chipped a shot over the bar when well placed and soon after the same player forced Paul Pritchard into a good save. Rhyl’s Mike Pritchard then intercepted a loose pass but again the shot went over the bar. It was then Port’s turn to apply pressure with Iwan Lewis twice coming close First he turned Rob Evans’ near post cross inches wide and a few minutes later a well struck shot went across goal and narrowly wide. Warren Duckett, who had replaced the injured Julian Williams, failed to get enough power on his header as he met Ifan Emlyn’s ball into the box. But though they had failed to capitalise on their early lead it was Rhyl who threatened to have the last word of the half only for Paul Pritchard’s outstretched hand to divert a Murphy’s cross away from the danger area. 1-0 at the interval.

Rhyl came close to repeating the dose with an early goal second half as well. It was James Murphy again with his angled shot striking the post. Despite starting far better in the second half Port were again hit by a sucker punch. In the 55th minute Joe Culshaw lifteda high free kick into the Port box and it was Max Peate who got his head to it and sent a looping header over everyone, dropping in the corner of the net, This was a bad blow for Port but despite the two goal margin they pushed forward and had their best period of pressure in the game. Dale Davies coming on for his debut met a Sion Edwrads free kick but his header drifted wide. Davies, offering a mor physical presence, was in the action again breaking down the right and his cross was only cleared as far as Jay Gibbs whose shot from 18 yards rattled the cross bar. The rebound however set up the goal opportunity which Gruff John took, thundering a shot into the net from 12 yards. Port for a period were right back in the game. Iwan Lewis, who was again prominent for Port, controlled well down the right and his dangerous low cross was somehow scrambled away for a corner. But any tought of a fight back to take a point was quelled in the 81st minute. Gareth Partridge was on to a partially cleared cross from the left and fired a cracker from 18 yards to make it 3-1 and settle any lingering Rhyl nerves. Port kept going to the end and in added time Iwan Lewis fired a shot over the bar. This was however Rhyl’s day and took the three points with a good all round performance. Rhyl move one place above Port into 3rd place.

It was not the best of days for Port as in addition to dropping the points they will be without julian Williams for some time which will leave a shortage of strikers with last season’s top scorer Joe Chaplin also out.

PORTHMADOG: Paul Pritchard, Gruff J Williams, Ceri James, Iddon Price, Ryan Taylor. Ifan Emlyn. Iwan Lewis, Jay Gibbs (Dan Dascalu 76’), Rob Evans (Dale Davies 56’), Sion Edwards, Julian Williams (Warren Duckett 21’). Unused subs:Josh Banks, Tomos Emlyn. Yellow: Ceri Jmaes 17’.

RHYL: Rory Crowther, Joe Culshaw, Gareth Partridge, Max Peate, Liam Smith, Danny Sullivan (Hartley 90+), Kristian Pierce, Dave McIntyre, Barry Torrance (Aaron Hassall 89’), Mike Pritchard, James Murphy (Matthew Worrall 73’). Unused subs: Matt Cook, j Hill-Dunt.

Referee: Arron Wyn Jones (Deganwy)
Attendance: 306

Gareth Williams
Huws Gray Alliance Saturday, 28 August 2019

Flint Town united ....................1
Own goal 6’

CPD Porthmadog..................... 1
Sion Edwards 41’

This was a bit of after the Lord Mayor’s Show as Port failed to reach the heady heights of last Tuesday’s win at Nantporth. Conceding a crazy own goal after just 6 minutes further threw them and, it took them until half way through the first half before they regained their composure and start to show something approaching their previous form. The quality equaliser came a few minutes ahead of the interval but the second half proved to be a disappontment as Port failed to get a real effort on goal despite the fact that the home side had to survive with an outfield player in goal afterJosh Hart pulled out with an injury. Flint hung on to the point which the early goal had given them, defending successfully and denying Port any wothwhile shot at the sub keeper.

Sion Edwards got to the byline in the 5th minute but his cross was cut out by keeper Josh Hart. A minute later and Flint, much to the surprise of everyone including the Flint players themselves, were ahead. Long throw specialist Jack Lewis threw into the box from the right touchline and the ball took a couple of bounces in the box, no one from either side was able to deal with it and on it went into the net with the referee and the linesman deciding that it had taken a touch on a Port player on its way in. The feel good factor from Tuesday evaporated and Flint went seeking to double their advantage. They lifted their game closed down quickly and threatened the Port goal again.On 17 minutes it took a brilliant save from Paul Pritchard to deny what looked like a certain goal. Richie Foulkes rose to meet a cross from the left and headed towards the top corner only for the outstretched hand of Pritchard to push it away for a corner.

Midway through the half Port seemed to regain some of their composure, winning a couple of corners with both Julian Williams and Sion Edwards getting their heads on them without hitting the target. Joe Chaplin then blasted over the bar when well placed. Jay Gibbs followed with a well-struck free kick from 25 yards which went close. Despite losing Joe Chaplin the equaliser came on 41 minutes. Iwan Lewis spotted Sion Edwards free on the left of the box and switched an excellent ball towards him and Edwards finish with a superb volley just inside the far post. The scores remained level at 1-1 at the interval.

Keeper Josh Hart had picked up a bad injury towards the end of the opening half and did not re-appear after the interval. His place was taken by Andy Brown and Jake Hampson also became an interval replacement for the home side. The pattern of the second-half soon became clear with Flint defending their rookie keeper in numbers and inviting Port to break them down. The nearest they came do doing this was in the 58th minute when Gruff John broke free on the right of the box only to see his shot thump the post. For all their huffing and puffing Port did not really threaten the home goal and had to wait until the 86th minute for a Josh Banks headet from a corner which flew narrowly wide and the 90th minute when Warren Duckett headed over.

Flint in the second period did not put the Port goal under a great deal of pressure but relied on breaks out of defence by Brandon Burrows and on the aerial ability of Richie Foulkes who drew another good save from Paul Pritchard.

When you aren’t on the top of your game, a draw away to another unbeaten side is perhaps not to be frowned at and that is the position Port found themselves in today. When that point also moves you one place up the table to 2nd above Bangor City then things could be considerably worse! On to the next! C’mon Port!

PORTHMADOG: Paul Pritchard, Gruff J Williams, Ceri James, Josh Banks, Ryan Taylor; Iwan Lewis, Jay Gibbs, Ifan Emlyn, Sion Edwards (Sion Cavanagh 70’); Joe Chaplin (Warren Duckett 38’), Julian Williams. Unused subs; Rob Evans, Dan Dascalu, Dale Davies. Yellow: Sion Edwards 64’.

FLINT: Josh Hart (Andy Brown 46’), Tom Kemp. Jack Lewis, Sam Hart, Mike Williams, Kai Wallis, Richie Foulkes, Marc Cadwallader (Rob Jones 55’),Kyle Smith, Brandon Burrows, Jack Welsh. Subs: Mamadu Dabo, Jake Hampson, John Hill. Yellow: Kai wallis 45’.

Refereee: John Jones (Mold)
Attendance: 204.

Gareth Williams
Huws Gray Alliance Tuesday 21 August 2018
Bangor City........................ 1
Jacob Farleigh 85'

CPD Porthmadog................. 2
Jay Gibbs 13’
Iwan Lewis 68’

This was a game that lived up to its billing on what was a windless evening with a perfect surface ideal, for two teams who wanted to play passing football. The quality of the opposition made Port’s achievement even greater. Despite having plenty of possession the Citizens found it difficult to break down a resolute Port rearguard and the two well taken goals, one in each half, ensured that Port always held the upper hand, while Bangor had to chase the game from early on. When their goal eventually came it all proved a little too late and in the end had to be just a consolation.

The Citizens opened brightly with their early threats coming from the tricky widemen Alex Boss and Jacob Farleigh. A Farleigh burst down the left forced an early corner and soon after it was Boss’s turn down the other flank but once again the attack only resulted in a corner. But gradually Port got themselves into the game and proved rather more clinical than their opponents. In the 13th minute Sion Edwards opened up his former club’s defence with an incisive pass to Ryan Taylor, hugging the left touchline. The wingback’s cross was deflected out as far Jay Gibbs on the edge of the box. The midfielder plucked one from his armoury of hotshots, firing into the corner of the net from 18 yards leaving keeper Mullock clutching at the night air.

The goal may have come against the run of early play but now Port were settling into the game with Sion Edwards getting through an enormous amount of work, while Ifan Emlyn and Iwan Lewis were closing down the home side’s midfield and Jay Gibbs was directing operations with his array of passes. Bangor continued to threaten down the flanks and Paul Pritchard needed to be at his best to deny Alex Boss. Port responded with a dangerous break from Julian Williams, cutting inside and home keeper Mullock was glad to hold on at the second attempt. A series of corners and free kicks from Tom Field tested the home defence but Ceri James and skipper Iddon Price looked cool under pressure and when needed Paul Pritchard was safe under the high ball. One run to the byline from Farleigh ended with his low cross evading everyone and running wide of the far post. At the other end Jay Gibbs again came close with an angled shot crossing the face of goal while Julian Williams met a Sion Edwards cross at the back post only to see his header fly wide. A cross by Gibbs found Ifan Emlyn who drew a good save from Mullock. Twice also Sion Edwards fired narrowly over the bar. But despite the best efforts of both sides it was Port who remained a single goal to the good at the end of the first half.

As expected Bangor came out strongly in the second half with Alex Darlington heading a right wing cross over the bar. Port were defending very deeply now and seemed to be inviting pressure. Paul Pritchard needed to pull off a good save to keep out Alex Boss. With the withdrawal of target man Joe Chaplin, Port now looked to utilise the pace and clever runs of Julian Williams up the front. Despite the pressure the Port defence looked resolute and twice new signing Steve Hewitt was forced to shoot from distance with Paul Pritchard making comfortable saves. In the 68th minute the game took a huge turn in Port’s favour. Julian Williams and Rob Evans combined on the right and a super flick from Julian, perfectly into the path of Iwan Lewis who had made a well timed forward run and now bore down on the Bangor goal. Out raced Chris Mullock who almost blocked the run, but Iwan had got just enough on the ball and watched anxiously as it crawled towards its target and over the line into the net. Cue for the travelling supporters to up the volume several decibels. A top class Port move after 73 minutes could have seen the lead further increased. A good run from Shaun Cavanagh had the home defence retreating before he spotted Ifan Emlyn haring up on the left. The ball was squared but Ifan’s cracking shot was well saved by Mullock. Finally Bangor did strike with just five minutes of normal time remaining. Sameroon Dool’s cross from the left was fired in by the busy Jacob Farleigh probably Bangor’s best player on the night. The home crowd raised their hopes and raised their voices but it was Julian Williams for Port who broke into the box only to delay his shot and was robbed by a good tackle. The nervous added time ticked away and Craig Papirnyk’s squad had pulled off a famous victory.Just turee clubs are left with 100% records Airbus, Flint (played 2) and Port. C'mon Port!!

A proud manager commented on Twitter, “Support was immense this evening for the Port lads, can’t thank the supporters enough, we needed it at the end! Credit to my players who showed real desire and quality to win the game. We can enjoy tonight but tomorrow the focus is back on the next game.”

PORTHMADOG: Paul Pritchard, Gruff J Williams, Ceri James, Iddon Price, Ryan Taylor, Iwan Lewis, Ifan Emlyn (Dan Dascalu 91’), Jay Gibbs, Sion Edwards (Shaun Cavanagh 69’) Joe Chaplin (Rob Evans 55’), Julian Williams. Unused subs: Warren Duckett, Josh Banks. Yellow: Gruff J Williams 72’, Ryan Taylor.

BANGOR: Chris Mullock, Lee Owens, Phil Baker (Andy Jones 82’), Jake Phillips, Tom field, Les Davies, Jacob Farleigh, Alex Darlington, Alex Boss (Steve Hewitt 64’), Sam Barnes, Sameron Dool. Unused subs: Andy Coughlin(gk), Yalany Baio, Sam Jones.

Referee: Kevin Parry

Gareth Williams
Huws Gray Alliance Saturday 18 August 2018

CPD Porthmadog................. 2
Gruff John Williams 38’
Joe Chaplin 58’

Prestatyn Town................... 0

Another solid performance from Craig Papirnyk’s revamped squad, secured the victory and a second successive clean sheet. Port’s first goal came from an unlikely source with right back Gruff John Williams netting from close range. Joe Chaplin’s clever lob early in the second half made the game safe for the home team and given their possession and territorial dominance the only surprise was that the margin of victory was not greater. This was in large part down to some excellent saves from visitors’ keeper Ryan Woods.

Port dominated the early stages of the game with Prestatyn relying on breakaways but without providing too much of a test for Paul Pritchard. Port were looking good going forward and keeper Woods was in early action saving Joe Chaplin’s header but after 15 minutes he pulled off a really excellent save when he reacted quickly to deny Chaplin again. He followed this by pushing a Julian Williams effort over his crossbar. Shaun Cavanagh was the next to test Woods as he raced on to a through ball slipped in on the right of the box but again Woods was equal to the task. Despite the lengthy periods of Port pressure, Prestatyn were maintaining parity and with the interval drawing closer they had their eye on keeping it like that up to the interval. But in the 38th minute keeper Woods was beaten but not before he had kept out Jay Gibbs’s initial effort but on hand was Gruff John to give Port a well deserved lead. The only save of note for Paul Pritchard in the opening half was to push, from under his crossbar, a thunderbolt 30 yard free kick. After 45 minutes it remained 1-0 to Port.

Prestatyn came out strongly at the beginning of the second period and there was an early chance for Alex Jones but his shot was blocked for a corner. After this the game followed much the same pattern as the first half with Port well on top. And it was a case of Woods again keeping the visitors in the game as he pulled off another good save to keep out Julian Williams’ angle shot as he broke in from the left. It felt as though one more goal would be enough for Port to seal the win and in the 58th minute that goal arrived. It was a ball behind the visitors defence for Joe Chaplin to chase. With Woods advancing quickly it looked as though the chance might have gone but somehow Chaplin scooped a lob high in the air and down it dropped perfectly just under the crossbar.Last season's top scorer was off the mark for this season! 2-0 and Chaplin was withdrawn and on came Dan Dascalu in the middle of the park to ensure that things were kept tight and he did just that finding space and time. Port came close to further increasing their lead when Julian Williams came sliding in on to Shaun Cavanagh’s low cross. There was another effort from Gruff John and the keeper needed to be alert to keep out a cracker of a free kick from Jay Gibbs. The same player was only narrowly wide when he cut in from the right. But that’s how it remained at the final whistle a second successive 2-0 win for Port.

It was another solid all-round performance by Port with the second clean sheet a big bonus. On Tuesday night there will be a very different challenge awaiting them as they travel to Nantporth -see you there.

PORTHMADOG: Paul Pritchard, Gruff J Williams, Ryan Taylor, Ceri James, Iddon Price, Shaun Cavanagh ( Rob Evans 68’), Jay Gibbs, Iwan Lewis, Sion Edwards, Joe Chaplin (Dan Dascalu 60’), Julian Williams. Unused subs: Dewi Thomas, Tomos Emlyn, Dale Davies. Yellow: Ryan Taylor, Jay Gibbs, Iwan Lewis,Julian Williams.

PRESTATYN: Ryan Woods, Dan Roberts, Diego Alvarado, Sam Kersh, Dave Hayes, James Jones, Nathaniel Hulme (Dave Collins 73’), Nidian Jones (Arron White 63’), Jack Hoult, Ben Cawley, Alex Jones (Dave Collins 73’). Unused sub: Elias Jones. Yellow: Dan Roberts

Referee: Alex Livesey
Attendance: 282.

Gareth Williams
Huws Gray Alliance Sayurday 11 August 2018

CPD Penrhyncoch................. 0

CPD Porthmadog.................. 2
Sion James og 30’
Julian Williams 33’

The mid Wales club is never an easy place to visit for most HGCA clubs and this time especially for Port, as it was the first match of a new season. The Roosters had had an impressive end to the last season winning 5 and drawing one of their last 6 matches, one a 1-0 defeat of the Gwynedd club, and finishing 9th. two places behind their visitors. Port, however, controlled most of the match and until the 70th. minute Paul Pritchard had virtually been a spectator. However, Port’s new custodian managed three crucial stops, one an exceptional diving save, when Penrhyncoch piled on the pressure during the last 20 minutes of the match. The Daily Post’s Sport Columnist Dave Jones’ suggestion that Port can be serious challengers for the HGCA title this season, will have put extra pressure on the management and squad. One swallow does not make a summer but 3 points away at Penrhyncoch is the best possible start to the campaign. Now for Prestatyn at the Traeth next Saturday!

Port started the match as if they meant business with the first action being a Jay Gibbs free kick after 4 minutes that just passed the post after Ifan Emlyn had been fouled. On 14 minutes the busy little midfielder had a 35 yard effort that flew just past the post. On 16 minutes Gruff John Williams, back and in fine form after an injury ravaged season last time out, had two attempts on goal one of which hit the post. From a Sion Edwards corner the same player’s header flew just past the post. Despite the pressure and goalkeeper Paul Pritchard being an interested spectator for most of the half, it was on 30 minutes that the breakthrough came and, ironically, it came courtesy of an own goal from a Roosters defender. From a Sion Edwards corner, one of several won in the first half, the unfortunate Sion James turned the ball into his own net. Within 3 minutes it was 2-0 when Julian Williams headed a pinpoint Ceri James centre into the back of the net. Port were now well on top but despite creating numerous chances, a Julian Williams effort tipped over the bar and a Josh Banks header from a Sion Edwards cross hitting the upright, it remained 0-2 at half time.

The visitors started the second half very much with the same urgency as the first. Sion Edwards was fouled by a defender, who earned himself a yellow card, and from the resulting 20 yard free kick Jay Gibbs managed only to scrape the Roosters’ bar. On 64 minutes a fine one two between Iwan Lewis and Joe Chaplin resulted in the latter’s effort going just wide of the post. With 20 minutes left on the clock Port seemed to lose momentum with Penrhyncoch seeing more of the ball and creating chances for the first time in the match. Paul Pritchard was called upon to make three very important stops, one an amazing diving save that kept out a certain goal. The visitors had the last good chance of the match on 87 minutes when the impressive Shaun Cavanagh, on for Joe Chaplin, hit a piledriver that skimmed the hosts’ bar.

Porthmadog : Paul Pritchard, Gruff John Williams, Josh Banks, Ceri James, Jay Gibbs, Ifan Emlyn (Dan Dascalu 80’), Iwan Lewis, Iddon Price (Captain), Joe Chaplin (Shaun Cavanagh 65’), Julian Williams, Sion Edwards (Rob Evans 70’). Subs not used : Ryan Taylor. Yellow : Josh Banks

Penrhycoch: Oliver Fairbrother, Liam James, Craig Williams, Sion James, Jon Foligno, Carwyn Jones, Tomos Evans, Robert Murfet, Luke Sherbon, Jonathan Evans, Josh Shaw. Subs: Rhydian Davies, Cledan Davies, Liam Doherty, Elian Evans, Ieuan Brookes.

Referee : James Walker

Dafydd Wyn Jones/Dylan Rees


Cysylltwch â ni / Contact us